Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Base Removal

To: Mike VE3YF <Mike@ve3yf.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Base Removal
From: George Dubovsky <n4ua.va@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 17:50:08 -0500
You may as well break it up in place with the jackhammer. I think, that
even if one of the other methods of getting it out in one piece were
successful (and I have my doubts), you still have the problem of what to do
with this monolith.

Is the new tower going to go in the same place as the removed base?

73,

geo - n4ua