Re: [TowerTalk] MA-550 cables maintenance

To: Bryan Swadener <bswadener@yahoo.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] MA-550 cables maintenance
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 15:53:07 -0500
The wire rope lubrication battle has gone on for decades...

I  was turned onto this Granger item back in the 60's  when Bethlehem steel
millwrights used this on ALL
open gear. ALL Crane cable/drums in there 100's of open cranes. I use it on my
winches  for 25 years..

http://www.grainger.com/product/SPRAYON-Lube-4X595?opr=APPD&pbi=1HBK7

Not sure if it's 100% akin to the napa product with NAPA on ever corner might
be a better choice.

Wayne W3EA