[TowerTalk] Fwd: RE: Microdem Issues

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: RE: Microdem Issues
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 18:01:00 -0800
Here's what I got from Dean.

73, Jim K9YC

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        RE: [TowerTalk] Microdem Issues
Date:   Thu, 6 Feb 2014 11:00:03 -0800
From:   RDStraw <RDStraw@comcast.net>
To:     <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
CC:     'RDStraw' <n6bv@arrl.net>

Tom:

I suggest that you do a complete re-install of MicroDEM -- I suggest that
you first uninstall the version you have on your computer now. Then go to:

http://www.usna.edu/Users/oceano/pguth/website/microdem/microdemdown.htm

and download the "Complete MICRODEM Install". Run it, followed by
downloading the latest executable microdem.exe. This should properly install
all the various files that MicroDEM needs to function properly.

Tell me if this works for you. Meanwhile, USGS has been changing their web
sites dealing with downloading terrain data. It is pretty hard to keep up
with them...

73, Dean, N6BV