Re: [TowerTalk] H-beam for elevated guy

To: "Dan Cisson" <n4gnr@windstream.net>, <K7LXC@aol.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>, <kr7x@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] H-beam for elevated guy
From: "Jack Taylor" <jack@n7oo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 08:56:21 -0700
Depends on soil composition. Here in the Aridzona high desert country our soil is packed like cement. Thus the depth of the anchor hole doesn't need to be as much as with looser earth. In my case I found the local power company had an economical 30 ft. treated pole which I cut into thirds. They also had
the necessary hardware for guy attachment.

Jack - n7oo

-----Original Message----- From: Dan Cisson