Re: [TowerTalk] Installing/burying LDF5-50A

To: "conrad@g0ruz.com" <conrad@g0ruz.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Installing/burying LDF5-50A
From: Drax Felton <draxfelton@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 09:35:52 -0500
I've had good luck burying mine in 4" white plastic drain pipe you can buy at
Lowes cheaply.

  Use the kind with drain holes all along it, point them downward, and surround
it with crushed 2b stone (the stuff they do driveways with).  You'll get
condensation in there so it gives it a place to go.

I bound all my hardlines with electrical tape and slid on the pipes on one at a
time rather than trying to pull the heavy cables.  I got 7 runs in one pipe
that way.

Slide on multiple 30 degree elbows with short pipes between them and make slow
bends rather than using single 45 degree elbow.

Sent from my iPhone