Re: [TowerTalk] No more Noalox in CA ?

To: "'towertalk reflector'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] No more Noalox in CA ?
From: "David Robbins" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2014 16:27:28 +0000
Actually water can be created and destroyed... burning hydrogen and oxygen
creates new water... electrolysis of water or many other chemical reactions
break water down into hydrogen and oxygen and various combinations of other
elements that convert water to gasses, other liquids, or even solids.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net
AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or telnet://k1ttt.net