Re: [TowerTalk] Back of desk grounding buss

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Back of desk grounding buss
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 16:34:52 -0400

 Hi Charles

  My operating tables have a piece od 3/4 " copper  pipe.... I drill  hole
every 16"  starting 1 in from the end.  and use a 1 1/4 " #10  machine screw
through the hole add a nut on the other side and tighten..  Being a Belt and
Suspender type.. I then  solder the head to the backside of the tubing.
>   Washers and wing nuts are on Fleabay for cheap....

YMMV   Wayne