Re: [TowerTalk] TOP TEN DEVICES

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TOP TEN DEVICES
From: Alfredo Velez <wp3c@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 18:57:47 -0400
Thanks Greg AB7R, Kelly VE4XT & Wayne W3EA, I was in communication via email with Dave N3RD y George W2VJN, we were talking about that I will buy some stuff and suddenly I never received an email from then again.I really need that stuff because I want to have my station ready for WPX next weekend. That's why I asked for a telephone number. But, I keep waiting for an answer. Thanks for everything and hope to hear you today in the FOC QSO PARTY or next weekend in WPX 73'

Alfredo Velez WP3C
email: wp3c@aol.com
Webpage: http://www.wp3c.comule.com/