Re: [TowerTalk] Saddle Clamps

To: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Saddle Clamps
From: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 09:58:33 -0500
Thanks, John.  The clamps we are talking about have a serrated flange washer
nut, and I have never felt the need to use another washer even when I had the
thread length to accommodate one.

I know most everyone seems to want stainless steel.  However, living in
Arkansas, I have never had a problem with galvanized, certainly not having one
seize or break.  When someone wants to argue about the reasons for stainless
over galvanized, I ask them the material and finish of their tower and tower
hardware.  That usually ends the discussion.

73...Stan, K5GO