[TowerTalk] Fwd: Fwd: Hustler 6-BTV installation

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Fwd: Hustler 6-BTV installation
From: Hans Hammarquist <hanslg@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 00:02:05 -0400 (EDT)
Have the same experience hanging various verticals from trees. I guess if you
have a perfect, non-conducting tree it will work. Unfortunately trees are
somewhat conducting, enough to mess up the radiation.

It will work better if you don't use a tree but a non-conducting support such
as a large plastic pipe. A thicker, self-supporting conductor such as a tube
would also work.

Maybe you get what you pay for.

Best 73 de,

Hans - N2JFS