[TowerTalk] WARC-7 - Force 12

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] WARC-7 - Force 12
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 15:17:12 -0400
Hello Fellow TT'ers

 After Hurricane Sandy tore through  eastern US.   I picked up a pile of
aluminum from the carnage.
one pile was  remnants of a F-12 C3  ( WOW)  it was TOAST . The other pieces
of a F-12 WARC-7
I was able to piece a boom  together   but the few straight piece left gave me
not much of a clue as to the original  antennas configuration.     So B-4  I
make Tomato stakes out of it.

  Dose any body HAVE a copy of the old F-12 WARC -7  manual  or just the over
view page.
with the dimensions on !  I'll gladly pay for copy and postage or scan an image
to me
at  W3EA@hotmail.com

Thanks  Wayne  W3EA

PS my interest in the  WARC bands was sparked by the W1AW Centennial  ...