Re: [TowerTalk] Grounding System Question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Grounding System Question
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 22:32:16 -0400
No the ground rods do not need be completely around the tower. I seem to
recall the Polyphaser catalog showing ground rod lines that do not cover 360
degrees around the tower.  Look at their catalog for suggestions on ground
rod placement.  Mine go out 50-60 feet from the tower base.  Six ground rods
is not many for a tower.

John KK9A

[TowerTalk] Grounding System Question
from [Tony]     [Permanent Link][Original]