Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna shift, VHF/UHF matching unit burning

To: "Jim Thomson" <jim.thom@telus.net>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna shift, VHF/UHF matching unit burning
From: Scott <scottb@radios-online.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 20:51:30 -0400
Anything posted to the reflector gets you an automatic porn email. There's got to be a way of shutting off access to email addresses in there. I would be willing to bet this is pretty old software and easily exploitable like this and up until this time nobody has either figured out how or had the interest to access all these archives. Some guy getting paid .25 a day is probably clicking refresh every minute in Jakarta and spoofing the emails.

The rest of the chicks aren't half bad lol definitely better than balun pictures :) Some however could border on legal age or not though pse remember this.

Scott
N1CX