Re: [TowerTalk] Raunchy pics

To: Brian Amos <bamos1@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Raunchy pics
From: Scott Bullock <scottb@radios-online.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 08:01:37 -0400
Yep same here I use spamdrain which filters my email in Europe before it goes
to my mail server. Once I flag something for spam I will never see another
email from it again. If you run your own mail server and have an iPhone on it
like me it's basically the only way to remove 100+ spams a day from having to
be deleted on the iPhone. 1yr it stopped over 100k spams. Sick when you
consider the amount of electricity used with 95% or more being scams or spams
like this.

Scott
N1CX

Salty's