Re: [TowerTalk] Wired Anemometer for Tower?

To: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Wired Anemometer for Tower?
From: Tom LeClerc W1TJL <wb1cby@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 15:24:09 -0400
Davis has wired and unwired versions - but you did say cheap and they are not. I bought a wired weather station for similar reasons and it has been fine. However I can make the PC stop seeing it - USB issue and so far with various shielding and various USB cables it still gets hosed on some frequencies (160 Meters) and various others. But it's not the weather station having an issue it's the PC seeing the weather station.

Hope that helps a bit...

73, Tom

--
Tom LeClerc, Amateur Radio Station W1TJL
   (past calls WB1CBY, /VE8,XL8,CI8,VO2)

                   LeClerc Consulting
                  email: w1tjl@arrl.net
                PC/Network Consulting