Re: [TowerTalk] "Antenna Tuner"

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] "Antenna Tuner"
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Sun, 04 May 2014 11:55:58 -0500
Hey, Dude! Don't forget Swan and Atlas... Herb wasn't exactly a bozo nor surrounded by bozos.

On 5/3/2014 11:10 PM, Roger (K8RI) on TT wrote:
On 5/3/2014 11:20 AM, David Jordan wrote:
Common use since no code licenses or since most of the Navy radio ops, Collins and Drake tech have passed- on. ;-/

Sent from Dave's iPhone4 ;-)

Common use long before that. Line tuner and antenna tuner were in commomn use nack in the 60s and 70