[TowerTalk] FW: Beverage Layout Problem

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FW: Beverage Layout Problem
From: "Matt" <maflukey@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 21:11:42 -0500
Hi Mike,

I can't imagine that a few 100 feet of extra length would make any
discernable difference in signal loss - especially on low bands.   There are
1000 ft feed lines (RG-6) on some of my Beverages and signal levels are fine
(actually quite good) from 160m to 20m.   I think most important is to be
sure to reduce possibility of common mode on the coax.  W8JI site has some
very good info on this.

Hope this info is of use to you.

Matt
KM5VI