Re: [TowerTalk] Malleable vs Forged Wire Rope Clips

To: k4kyv@hotmail.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Malleable vs Forged Wire Rope Clips
From: TexasRF--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 14:23:00 -0400 (EDT)
The current recommendations for terminating EHS steel guys are the
Preformed Products Big Grips, BG2142 for 3/16EHS and BG2144 for 1/4EHS.

They have superior holding strength and take far less time to install
compared to cable clamps.

The cost for a Big Grip is less than the cost of three forged clamps so it
is a win-win.

They are available at Texas Towers and other tower suppliers.

73,
Gerald Williamson K5GW
General Manager, Texas Towers

In a message dated 6/6/2014 10:59:24 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,