Re: [TowerTalk] AB-252, AB-253, AB-254, AB-255, AB-256, AB-257 aluminum

To: "'Richard \(Rick\) Karlquist'" <richard@karlquist.com>, "'towertalk reflector'" <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] AB-252, AB-253, AB-254, AB-255, AB-256, AB-257 aluminum military masts info wanted
From: "Doug Ronald" <doug@dougronald.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 10:22:49 -0700
I have many AB-621G portable tower kits I purchased government surplus which
I tried to sell a few years ago for scrap aluminum prices. Understandably,
no one wanted to foot the shipping. They extend in 6 foot sections, to 50
feet, guyed of course, with the tubes 6 inches in diameter. I have the
complete tech orders which I found on the web someplace if you wish any
further details on that particular tower.

-Doug AE6SY