Re: [TowerTalk] HG70HD Replacement Parts

To: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HG70HD Replacement Parts
From: Mike Reublin NF4L <nf4l@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 10:55:53 -0400
The max diameter sheave McMaster-Carr has for a 1/2" axle is 3", which is what
I think HyGain supplied. To get a larger diameter sheave, you'd have to go to a
3/4" diameter axle which would mean drilling out the mounting on the tower. I'm
not sure there's enough metal to do that. Providing one could get a drill into
all the spots. Plus all the larger diameter ones are too thick.

Maybe another supplier?

73, Mike NF4L