Re: [TowerTalk] Recommendations for Purchasing a short 2 Element 40 Mete

To: L L bahr <pulsarxp@embarqmail.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Recommendations for Purchasing a short 2 Element 40 Meter Beam
From: Rick Stealey <rstealey@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 16:53:02 +0000
Check into JK Antennas. jkantennas.com   Ken makes a 2 element coil loaded
model.  Not cheap but outstanding in every way.  The materials, packaging,
instructions, and the customer service is becoming legendary.
I am in the process of putting one up.  Doing some tower maintenance which is
what is holding me up right now.  Kens support has been extraordinary.  The 2
element 40 is one of the smallest antennas he builds.  His stuff is massive.
No bent metal brackets, plated U bolts.  Take a look.  On the reviews in eham
there is a great story of an installation at WT8V, to give you an idea of what
to expect if you get one.

Rick  K2XT