Re: [TowerTalk] OmniVI heterodyne

To: towertalk@contesting.com, steve@karinya.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] OmniVI heterodyne
From: K7LXC--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2014 11:29:37 -0400 (EDT)
>  Ever since I got my OmniVI I've been annoyed by a low  level heterodyne
whose pitch is independent of the main tuning but which  changes rapidly
with the PBT setting. There was some discussion of it on  this list back
in 2006 when I first purchased the radio, but I never got to  the bottom
of the problem. Having recently taken the covers off  to  look at Jim
Allen's CW offset issue, this morning I thought I'd take another  look at
the annoying heterodyne.

    Oops - wrong reflector. Try a Ten-Tec group  for your discussion. Tnx.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TT ADMIN