[TowerTalk] Fwd: freight cost of tower part

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: freight cost of tower part
From: Hans Hammarquist via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 16:38:43 -0400 (EDT)
OK,

I have  three (3) 25G sections and one (1) 25AG2 section (the top section) a
total of 40 feet.. They have been used for the WRTC2014 contest and have a
total use of maybe two weeks. I really have no use for them but they were part
of a package purchase I made.

I was planning to sell them and wanted to know how much shipping cost would be
and HELP ... Ridiculous!

For fun I also check how much it would cost to send it overseas to my son.
~$6,000! :(

I guess somebody within reasonable travel distance will be the recipient or I
will find out use of them myself.

Hans - N2JFS