Re: [TowerTalk] Trailer Hitch Electrical Connectors for Rotator Cable

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Trailer Hitch Electrical Connectors for Rotator Cable
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 03:22:16 -0400
On 8/20/2014 7:27 PM, W3YY wrote:

Although you asked for trailer hitch connectors, you might consider surplus "Winchester connectors" Last I saw they were dirt cheap at swaps. They are well made, rugged, reliable and easy to waterproof. In a way they are much like the trailer hitch connectors, or at least the ones I saw were. If the price has not gone up, you could get a half dozen at a very reasonable price. New price would give sticker shock in the extreme.

  I wish I had all I have "pitched" over the years.

73

Roger (K8RI)
Does anyone have any recommendations for trailer hitch electrical connectors
that work well as rotator control cable connectors?  I would like to have at
least 5 conductors in the connector, if possible.

73, Bob - W3YY

Roger (K8RI)

---
is active.