Re: [TowerTalk] [FRC] Boom End Caps??

To: k2qmf@juno.com, towertalk@contesting.com, yccc@contesting.com, gofrc@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [FRC] Boom End Caps??
From: Mark Kempisty <mkempisty@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 08:07:14 -0400
Ted,

This was discussed recently with rational for both with and without.  Force 12,
at least used to, purposefully put a bracket at the end of the boom to prevent
you adding a cap there.

I had considered putting stainless steel scrubbies in mine to prevent critters
from entering but let it breath however I did not. No problems and the beam had
been up about 5 years.

Take care,
Mark
AA3K