[TowerTalk] Whats an M2 40M4C look like?

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Whats an M2 40M4C look like?
From: Rich Hallman - N7TR <rich@n7tr.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 00:56:20 +0000
Several have asked me about the new M2inc 40M4 COIL version 4 ele 40 meter beam
I'm installing.  I've posted some of the build pics on my QRZ page as well as
some of the upgrades I've done.   The 40M4C is basically a 40M4LLDD (Linear
Loaded) but has coils instead of Linear loading trusses.   It also has a longer
boom.  I went with the coil version due to the crazy winds we get here at the
house.

I was hoping to have this installed next week, but all the 90 foot man-lifts in
Reno are out at Burningman building the "Man" (http://www.burningman.com/).  So
I hope the week after one will free up.

To view the build, click on the 40M4C link on my QRZ Page....
http://www.qrz.com/db/N7TR

Enjoy the pics...

Rich

Rich N7TR