Re: [TowerTalk] Joining Boom Tubing

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Joining Boom Tubing
From: "L L bahr " <pulsarxp@embarqmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 17:31:41 -0400 (EDT)
I want to thank everyone who took the time giving me ideas on how to splice my
boom together.  I need to digest every option mentioned.  One of the
suggestions suggested was to turn down some 2 inch schedule 40 pipe.  I need to
find out if that cost outweighs buying totally new tubing in order to get the
job done.  Anyway,  I wanted to let everyone know how much I appreciated
hearing from those taking the time to write me.  Now I have to decide which
option I want to pursue.

Lee, w0vt