[TowerTalk] FW: FW: Difference in TailTwister and Ham 4 torque values

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FW: FW: Difference in TailTwister and Ham 4 torque values
From: "Matt" <maflukey@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 13:29:29 -0500
Steve,

I disagree.  The differences in torque ratings which were published were
likely based on the strength of the ring gear, which was upgraded in the
past to the heat treated material.   To the best of my knowledge, the motor
and mechanical advantage of the gear train have always been the same,
thereby making the effective torque developed the same.

Matt

KM5VI