Re: [TowerTalk] RTV

To: Towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] RTV
From: Mike Rhodes <weightdn@roadrunner.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2014 13:04:23 -0500
You can buy non-acidic RTV at pet stores. It is for repairing aquariums. Doesn't stink like the regular RTV.

Mike / W8DN

On 11/6/2014 12:26 PM, Barrie - Yellowstone Photo wrote:
Hello:
Need some advice on RTV. I have a tube of Dow Corning 3145 which I was planning
to use today.
However, upon opening it I discovered that it has become too thick to flow.
I was planning to put an antenna up this coming Saturday, so I don't have time
to order something
exotic.  Is there something I might find at ACE Hardware, or the big box stores
that would be okay
to use?
TIA & 73, Barrie, W7ALW