Re: [TowerTalk] Yagi gain vs rotary dipole

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Yagi gain vs rotary dipole
From: Bryan Swadener via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 18:48:12 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Jim,
It's been known to happen! Here in the 'upper-left corner' of the US, it's an
even greater challenge than in the 'lower-left corner'. Last month's program at
Western WA DX Club presented data that showed the SW area has fewer lossy polar
paths to other regions in the world than the NW area. That includes EU.
It's nice that some of our friends in EU and elsewhere will call for US west
coast stations. It's also nice that, when they don't, we can sometimes push
thru the east coast barrage. ;-)
vy 73,Bryan WA7PRC