Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25g foldover winch cable attachment

To: "Dave Rosen" <dave@arcom2way.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25g foldover winch cable attachment
From: "Dave Rosen" <davegr73@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 10:07:56 -0500
It looks like there were some changes over the years on these foldover kits. On the one I have it seems Rohn intended the cable to be connected through only one of the outside holes with a thimble. The cable rubbing as it goes past the tower leg is normal. The inside holes are for the retaining pin. This is what I have done and it works fine.

Dave

-----Original Message----- From: Dave Rosen