Re: [TowerTalk] Nube rebar question

To: ersmar@verizon.net, kilo6dko@gmail.com, TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Nube rebar question
From: KJ6Y--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 13:11:24 -0500
Use doby blocks.  You do not want to use regular bricks.  They  will absorb
moisture, again causing the rebar to rust.  I did that on one  of my first
tower installations, and the inspector would not pass it and he told  me
about the doby blocks.  They are available where you buy your  rebar.

Skip,  KJ6Y
_Communications Service  Co_ (http://www.communicationsserviceco.com/)
818-887-3569

In a message dated 12/16/2014 10:02:04 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,