[TowerTalk] Identity of DowKey relay

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Identity of DowKey relay
From: John King via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 11:46:53 -0800
I have a REMOTE DoiwKey relay with the nomenclature P/N 71 on it. It has seven
female connectors on it.  There are 6 connectors in a circle and 1 in the
center which indicates to me that the feed line  connects via a PL-259 to the
center connector and the relay switches through the 6 in the circle to select
the desired output feed line.

It has a round female multi pin  control receptical where the control attaches.
I do not have the control or selector box so I have no idea as to voltage to
operate. It appears to be a SUPER multi-coax selector switch.

Is anyone familiar with this remote antenna selector switch? I need data
regarding voltage required and a diagram   if I can get one.Your help will be
greatly appreciated. 74, John, K5PGW