Re: [TowerTalk] w7ekb & ground rods

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] w7ekb & ground rods
From: Martin A Flynn <maflynn@theflynn.org>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 19:46:06 -0500
Ran this past one of the code enforcement guys in the county. Surprising response:

"We make you buy a UL listed panel board and breakers - what makes you think you can build a grounding system that is equal to UL *and* be able to prove it in court if there is a problem? Buy the listed rod(s) and drive them with the appropriate tool"

Martin
W2RWJ