[TowerTalk] Fw: w7ekb & ground rods

To: "Tower Talk List" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fw: w7ekb & ground rods
From: "Bill Aycock" <billaycock@mediacombb.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 22:04:39 -0600

-----Original Message----- From: Bill Aycock
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2015 7:23 PM
To: Ken
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] w7ekb & ground rods

Ken--
I was once told (Unofficially) by a power line guy that the length was more
important than depth, and a rod driven at an angle was often the only option
when rock was a problem.
However, Mr. Murphy ruled against me and I only knew I had a rock problem
when I had only about 8" left to go.
Bill--W4BSG

-----Original Message----- From: Ken