Re: [TowerTalk] Beverage Antenna

To: "jim@audiosystemsgroup.com" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Beverage Antenna
From: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 12:41:37 -0600
Another alternative:

Drill about a 5/16 inch through hole in the PVC about 1/2 to 1 inch down from
the end and then cut a slot about the width of the wire diameter between the
top of the holes and the top of the PVC.  Snap the wire through the slots into
the hole.  Wire will slide, will not come out and can be removed if needed.

73...Stan, K5GO

Sent from my iPad