[TowerTalk] FW: Coax lengths for phasing a stack

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FW: Coax lengths for phasing a stack
From: "Matt" <maflukey@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 21:56:57 -0600
Spot on John.

As the phase angle between a single stacked pair increases, the high angle
lobe starts to grow, and the low angle lobe starts to deteriorate... but not
at all in a linear manner - quite negligibly for all practical purposes even
at +/-45 degrees phase angle.   At 90 deg phase angle the degradation
between the main and second lobe is only down by about -3db.   I will note,
however, that the deep nulls between the main lobes do start to fill in.
At about 150 degrees phase angle or so, the high angle BOP lobe really
starts to really take over.

Matt
KM5VI