Re: [TowerTalk] Hy Gain Antenna?

To: "Bill Gaines" <ad8p@wcoil.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Hy Gain Antenna?
From: "Don " <w7wll@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 19:45:58 -0800
Or maybe a KLM 40-2 (also known as a KLM 7.2-2). Black plastic insulators holding old some rather thick aluminum rods. I have the manuals.

Don W7WLL

-----Original Message----- From: Bill Gaines
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2015 10:11 AM
To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hy Gain Antenna?

I am trying to find a picture and a copy of the assembly manual of a 40 meter antenna that I have . It has 2 linear loaded elements where a heavy aluminum wire ran on top of the elements going from the boom out the element then back. It was insulated from the element by black plastic stand off’s. The driven element was insulated from the boom by a heavy plastic insulator that fit over the end of the element then slipped into the boom to mast bracket. What kind is it and can anyone help with a scanned copy or a photocopy. I will be happy to pay for it.

Bill AD8P