Re: [TowerTalk] 30 foot Rohn 25G calculations

To: "towertalk@contesting.com reflector" <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 30 foot Rohn 25G calculations
From: Chris <EZRhino@fastmovers.biz>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 10:01:59 -0700
We'd better get it straight from the horses mouth.  The Rohn info for using G
series towers self supporting is founder here:

G-Series Self-Supporting Brochure Download

139 mph?  Your house won't be standing at that wind speed, so who cares about
30' of tower?  (I'll answer that:  Apparently, the building inspectors).

Chris
KF7P