Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Coax cable economics. (was Mosley Antenna Questio

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Coax cable economics. (was Mosley Antenna Question)
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 01:47:35 -0500
How often can the difference between the following even be detected? It is after all, only o.5 db. 1 db can just barely be detected under ideal conditions. If this is the standard 9913, I either gave away, or threw out nearly 1500 feet of nearly new 9913.

LMR400  0.7 dB
RG213   1.2 dB
9913    0.7 dB

73