Re: [TowerTalk] Mosley discussion

To: "'Dave Thompson'" <thompson@mindspring.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mosley discussion
From: "Doug Renwick" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 16:00:27 -0600
Well put Dave.
I would put the CC A3 in a similar category with the TA33.  Short boom on
20m and a relatively poor performer on that band but a pretty good performer
on 10 & 15m.  Ask me how I know.  I went up against a TH6 at VP2M in a WPX
contest years ago.  I won based on 10 & 15m; on 20m the TH6 easily trumped
the A3 - he was making contacts, I wasn't.
Doug

I wasn't born in Saskatchewan, but I got here as soon as I could.