Re: [TowerTalk] Mosley bashing -( or any other bashing )

To: k4mk@triad.rr.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mosley bashing -( or any other bashing )
From: TexasRF--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 18:19:16 -0500
And, if we all purchased only the "best" available, we would have a choice
of only one. All of the other suppliers would die from lack of sales. How
many  times is second or third best "good enough", especially if the cost is
lower?

There has to be a reasonable explanation for the Mosely performance
conundrum. Too bad someone hasn't explored that and reported about it.

Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 2/19/2015 1:35:28 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,