[TowerTalk] Rohn 25 foldover

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25 foldover
From: Bill via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 14:35:24 -0500
I recently acquired a pristine Rohn 25 foldover kit.  It has  all the parts
except the winch.

I know from past experience that these  could be  erected to 50+ feet and
60+ feet.  My oldest Rohn catalogue is from  2000 and does not have any info
on Rohn 25 foldovers.  My old ratty  catalogue from the 80s had the info but
I tossed it out years  ago.

Anybody out there have the old catalogue and could forward the  appropriate
pages.  Particularly important is the dead weight load at the  top, sq ft
load,  as well as the size of the winch and  cable.

Thanks.  I bet I get an answer by this evening.   This reflector is FB!

73  Bill  K4XS/KH7XS