Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] 80 mts four square or yagi?

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] 80 mts four square or yagi?
From: Bill via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 10:05:13 -0400
In modeling at a possible new location I used Google Earth   for one
direction (north) and then compared it to K6TU's files...pretty  close.  And,
the
graphs produced were also looked pretty  similar.

By the way, a tip of the hat to K6TU for making it so easy to  obtain the
necessary input data to run the HFTA program.  Thank  you!

K4XS

In a message dated 3/10/2015 1:45:40 P.M. Coordinated Universal Time,