Re: [TowerTalk] Wanted two (2) 1-1/4" older style N LDF6-50A Heliax conn

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Wanted two (2) 1-1/4" older style N LDF6-50A Heliax conn
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 06:51:35 -0500
I am not sure what old style connectors are.  N connectors for LDF6 are
pretty inexpensive in the surplus market. The tower pros likely have a
number of these laying around if you happen know anyone in the business.
They are also frequently on eBay. I have purchased new one piece ones for
around $10 so I personally would not mess around home brewing.

GL,
John KK9A