Re: [TowerTalk] Would like to post to the Tower Talk list

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Would like to post to the Tower Talk list
From: Robert Ross <rjross@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 08:15:41 -0400
Thanks for answering.

MARB at the bottom (at the top Murphy’s law would have it fail quickly) - I’m
planning on using a smaller StepIR 3E with 30/40m element, which has 8.1 sq ft
wind loading. I have asked for the mechnical drawings. I assume there is some
kind of bottom support with a bearing of some type.

Any other thoughts?

Bob n2oml