Re: [TowerTalk] Force 12 C3/C4

To: Ed Williams <sunset392@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Force 12 C3/C4
From: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 16:50:48 -0500
Ed,

It would require a longer boom.  12 feet isn't long enough for 9 elements and
you would not get any significant improvement, but certainly a better antenna
can be designed using a longer boom.  You would basically be utilizing about a
hundred dollars worth of existing tubing in a new design.  It would be so
different that you wouldn't call it a mod for the C3 anymore than you would
call it a mod for any other antenna.

Stan, K5GO

Sent from my iPad