Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Near Field Lightning Damage

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Near Field Lightning Damage
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 21:15:39 -0500
Bill, in so doing you would be just as wrong as Hans. Re the CB comment. To my knowledge we never replaced a CB for lighting causes.

Patrick   NJ5G

On 4/19/2015 7:33 PM, Bill Aycock wrote:
Hans is right, if a little too gentle. I would have called the tale
"manufactured" on "Invented" rather than "Anecdotal".
Bill--W4BSG

-----Original Message----- From: Hans Hammarquist via TowerTalk