Re: [TowerTalk] Mast inquiries

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mast inquiries
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 15:18:07 -0500
Earl, Thank you so much for the links. I will take a look. I'm not too concerned that I will go very far astray as the P.E. that redid the wind load calcs for SteppIR (K7NV, Kurt Andress) is the engineer that did my calcs and gave me the specs I'm using to specify my mast.

I will take a look at the two sites you provided because I am the curious type and enjoy knowing how to produce requirements and not just be a consumer of them.

Again, thanks for the info.

Patrick     NJ5G