Re: [TowerTalk] Sealing Ends of Phillystran HPTG-1200

To: "'J D Lambright'" <jdlambrightatty@gmail.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Sealing Ends of Phillystran HPTG-1200
From: "Marsh Stewart" <marsh@ka5m.net>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 07:00:40 -0500
I used a dab of liquid electrical tape to seal the ends of the Phillystran
HPTG-1200 on my new DXU-32. The Phillystran "soaked up" some of the first
application so I put on a second coat on each end.

But then I had a KLM-34XA that used Phillystran for the truss cable up for
over 20 years. I never did anything to the ends of the Phillystran. The
Phillystran never broke or stretched. And we get lots of rain where I live.

Marsh, KA5M